Are you ready to offer awesome, professional quality portraits and raise money for your preschool at the same time?
Unique and fun school portraits for preschools, daycare centers and elementary schools in the East Valley of Phoenix and the Central Valley of CA.
Ryan Evans is director of E School Photos and will coordinate your picture day and is there to offer assistance at any time. Photographer Liz Evans has owned and operated Liz E. Studio, the parent photography company of E School Photos for over 8 years and will photograph the classes.
At your school. We will locate a nice spot outdoors if you prefer a natural background. You also have the option to choose from a variety of different backdrops if you prefer more traditional photos and studio light.
It’s fun! We work one-on-one with each child, talking to them and making them feel comfortable until they relax and give real expressions while still photographing in a timely manner. There’s no uncomfortable posing and pictures do not feel rushed. We have even spent time in the classrooms, just hanging out and letting the younger kids get used to the photographer before we do their photos. Working with just a few children at a time means teachers don’t have to disrupt their daily schedules and classes don’t have to spend time waiting in long, boring lines before they’re photographed.
It’s also a more personal experience for the parents. There is only photographer which gets the kids excited for their turn and Liz has been photographing children for year, getting even the most shy child to open up.
But the most important WHY is, of course, GREAT PHOTOS! Natural, authentic, unique portraits of children. Here is a few more reasons:
- Local: We are not a national big box chain. Our company is based in Turlock, CA and Gilbert, AZ. When you call, we will pick up a phone. If you need us, we will be there!
- Giving Back: In addition to great portraits we give a portion back to your school so picture day is a fund raiser as well. In addition to giving a portion of each package back to the school, we always include big group pictures, free staff portraits, candid photos, and even pictures of your school for your own marketing purposes at no cost!
- Talent: Our photographers are REAL photographers. Owner and lead photographer Liz Evans has owned and operated Liz E. Studio for over 8 years. With great instincts and experience with events, portraits and more they understand lighting, posing, expressions and unique situations. Our photographers understand that, most importantly, they need to form a connection with each student, and create an environment in which the students feel comfortable to express themselves and show off their true spirit.
- System: Our system is organized in a way that makes it easy on everybody. Our convenient online ordering system takes out the middleman position that the school administration is usually stuck with. Parents and students can view all the photos online and do all their ordering through our website. They can share the online password-protected gallery with other family members, If a parent needs assistance or has a question, they can feel free to call us!
- Quality: Our product is what one would expect from professional studio portraits: gorgeous photographs in a wide variety of expressions and poses on both traditional backgrounds as well as beautiful outdoor settings. We offer all of this at the school photo prices the parents are used to.
The timing is flexible based on your needs. School portraits are typically done in the Fall, with an additional round of less formal photos in the Spring. (This is a great time to introduce E School Photos unique style of school photos if you’re worried how less traditional work will be received by parents.) Pictures with Santa and Graduation are another option for fun photos and more fund raising for your center.
Contact us to inquire about having E School Photos come photograph your preschool. We are happy to discuss your needs and work with you to come up with a plan that works for you. If you’re a parent with a preschool child and are interested in having candid school portraits like the ones above, please share this info with your school’s management!
Visit www.ESchoolPhotos.com to learn more and book your school or center today!